Dean’s funding for International Students at University of Michigan, USA 2020: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified global students with excellent academic performance who is interested to enroll in a degree program at the University of Michigan in USA, 2020 academic session.
University of Michigan-Dearborn is an inclusive, student-focused institution. The institution is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research and scholarship, as well as access, affordability and metropolitan impact.
In service to creating positive change in southeast Michigan, the University is aim to earn national recognition as a dynamic metropolitan university where teaching and research interact, in an inclusive environment, to develop future leaders and new knowledge.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- Scholarships to be taken at: University of Michigan, USA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The Dean’s Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $4,000 for up to four years (each award valued at $16,000 for a period of up to four years).
- Grant renewal is subject to an annual review. Receivers are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and maintain a minimum of half-time enrollment.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for Dean’s funding for International Students at University of Michigan, USA 2020; the following conditions apply:
- Applicants must enroll for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- The applicants must holds a valid visa as an international student
- Applicants must possess a GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Applicants must have a SAT combined score of 1020 or higher (ACT composite score of 20)
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at every semester for renewal at UM
- Applicants must show a proof of English language proficiency score of IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To achieve this application program, applicants need firstly apply for admission at the UM-Dearborn in the US. After that, candidates can claim the program to support their study at university.
- Supporting Documents: High School Transcript and SAT/ACT scores required to submit with the application. Applicants also submit AFSA) online at studentaid.gov to determine eligibility for all financial aid programs. (UM-Dearborn code: 002326)
- Admission Requirements: Need to download Admission Acceptance Form and submit to – Office of Admissions and Orientation University of Michigan-Dearborn4901 Evergreen Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
- Language Requirement: Students other than the US must check their English language proficiency
Application Website: https://umdearborn.edu/students/financial-aid/types-aid/scholarships/freshman-scholarships/freshman-scholarships-2020-21