Charles Darwin University scholarships for international students 2020 – 2021.
Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Charles Darwin University.
Charles Darwin University is a public university in Northern Territory of Australia. The university offers various higher education degrees, vocational education as well as training courses with exible study options, including part-time, and online. The undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the university cover a wide range of subjects and disciplines, for instance, Academic Language and Learning, Business, Creative Arts and Humanities, Engineering and Information Technology and more. Above all, the university is in Top 700 universities worldwide according to QS World University Rankings 2019.
Charles Darwin University provides an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support the students coming to study at the university. M0reover, the scholarships are available to students studying in all of the undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for example: academic merit, nancial need. One of the highest-awarding scholarships for international students at the university is the Vice-Chancellors’ International High Achievers Scholarships. The scholarship is for international students who have a record of academic excellence and also a high achievement.
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Study Subject: Charles Darwin University The studentships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Award: The tuition fee support will be applied directly upon enrolment each semester. Awardees must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester.
- .Nationality: Charles Darwin University award is awarded to International applicants
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Charles Darwin University award is awarded to International applicants
- 25 percent and 50 percent of tuition fees. Furthermore, the tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualications
- Likewise, meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU
- Submit a completed application for the scholarship Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Similarly, not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizensh
Application Website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/scholarships